Last Saskatchewan Pirate
Every Thursday at 7:00 pm
Puerto Vallarta Maritime Terminal
Duration 4 hours Aprox.
Pirate Show spoken in English
Adults - 25% OFF
Canadian Night Pirate Ship Cruise The Last Saskatchewan
It´s cool in many ways to be Canadian!
Join us for an amazing sunset cruise on the Marigalante Pirate ship dedicated to all maple lovers and pirate fans from Canada’s 10 provinces. A night packed with fun, dancing, games and a brand new pirate show awaits on this four-hour cruise that begins just before sunset. Ignite your spirit of adventure and soak up the pirate atmosphere surrounded by your countryfolk on the deck of a real wooden pirate galleon.
Onboard entertainment includes acrobatics, sword-fighting and even a fireworks display all tied together with a new tale of betrayal and pirate greed. A three course dinner and open bar will keep a smile on your face as you dance into the Pacific sunset.
When making your reservation online, you will be automatically granted a “Premium VIP Bracelet”, which will have the following benefits:
- Preference of seats on first deck
- Be one of the first groups to board (it is important that you arrive 1 hour before the ship sails)
- Be the first group to go down to dinner
- The cost of the bracelet is $ 15 USD, but when booking online it is FREE.
Book today for a swashbuckling-ly fabulous cruise!
- Pirate Welcome
- Live Music
- Funny Set Sail Activity
- Drunken Pirate Show
- Contest & Fun on board
- Dinner (6 Delicious Dishes to choose)
- Pirate Show
- Dancing Fountains
- Special Effects on dinning area
- Pirate Party
- Premium Open Bar (National & International)
- Tour Around the Bay.
Terms & Conditions
If you were born in any of the Canada provinces pay just $117 USD. In order to get this special rate it is required to show an ID or driver´s licence from Canada.
This Tour las approximately 3.5 hours. This tour is recommended just for adults. As capacity is limited, we recommend purchasing your tickets in advance. We will ask you to provide your reservation number upon your arrival at our ticket office inside the Maritime Terminal. Be at Maritime Terminal one hour before departure. You can take photos and video during the shows, cameras on board are permitted and encouraged.
Bring money if you want to buy souvenirs or give any gratification to your personal pirate.
The port fee is not included in the price, passengers must pay it before accessing to the sea terminal, which can be done it at the pirate boutique, the fee is $ 28 pesos per person (only applies for people over 8 years old).
- Cancellations made giving 48 hours notice or more of the tour’s departure will be fully refunded.
- Cancellations made between 24 and 48 hours prior to the tour’s departure will only receive a 50% refund.
- Cancellations made with 24 hours notice or less will not receive any refund.