The Last Canadian Pirate Night
Thursday From 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm
Puerto Vallarta Maritime Terminal
Duration 4 hours Aprox.
Pirate Show spoken in English
Canadian Night Pirate Ship Cruise The Last Saskatchewan
It´s cool in many ways to be Canadian!
Join us for an amazing sunset cruise on the Marigalante Pirate ship dedicated to all maple lovers and pirate fans from Canada’s 10 provinces. A night packed with fun, dancing, games and a brand new pirate show awaits on this four-hour cruise that begins just before sunset. Ignite your spirit of adventure and soak up the pirate atmosphere surrounded by your countryfolk on the deck of a real wooden pirate galleon.
Onboard entertainment includes acrobatics, sword-fighting and even a fireworks display all tied together with a new tale of betrayal and pirate greed. A three course dinner and open bar will keep a smile on your face as you dance into the Pacific sunset.
Book today for a swashbuckling-ly fabulous cruise!
- Pirate Welcome
- Live Music
- Funny Set Sail Activity
- Drunken Pirate Show
- Contest & Fun on board
- Dinner (6 Delicious Dishes to choose)
- Pirate Show
- Dancing Fountains
- Special Effects on dinning area
- Pirate Party
- Premium Open Bar (National & International)
- Tour Around the Bay.
What's on the menu?
- Surf & turf
- Combination of grilled lobster tail and beef medallion accompanied with cherry sauce, green salad, spaghetti & vegetables.
- Beef & shrimp skewers served with cherry sauce , green salad, spaghetti & vegetables.
- Seared Salmon served with green salad, rice, pesto, arugula and parsley.
- Seared Tuna served with mixed vegetables, rice, arugula and pesto.
- Chicken cordon bleu
- Chicken wrapped a slice of ham and slice of cheese, breaded, served with green salad, rice and spaghetti.
- Vegetarian option
- Lasagna or Ravioli, served with green salad and vegetables.
- Chicken nuggets
- Served with french fries.
- Meat burguers
- Meat burguers
Terms & Conditions
Special rate for canadians. You must show your ID before departure. Every Tuesday and Thursday until April 26th, 2018. From 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm. A brand new show full of live music, special effects and acrobatics, featuring a new storyline and sequence. This Tour las approximately 3.5 hours. This tour is recommended just for adults. As capacity is limited, we recommended purchasing your tickets in advance, just provide your reservation number upon your arrival, at our ticket office inside the Maritime Terminal. Be at Maritime Terminal, one hour before departure. You will be required to pay a Port Entrance feed ($25.00 pesos per person), so you need to bring cash with you, as well bring extra money for souvenirs and tipping on board. The deposit is not refundable. You can take photos and video during the shows, cameras on board are permited and encouraged.