Premium open bar
Breakfast & lunch under the sea
Dining room with A/C
Family fun in the sun on a real wooden pirate ship in Puerto Vallarta
Begin the day enjoying a full and delicious breakfast “Under the Sea” in our pirate tavern, on board of an amazing 700 ton Galleon, full of adventures and fun.
Let yourself be pampered by the nature at Majahuitas Island (Natural Reserve) while you do different beach & sea activities, such as Snorkeling, Kayak Tour, Banana Tour, Beach Volleyball, Treasure Hunt and more.
Nothing compares with our Pirate Show, the Adventure, the Acrobatics, the Music, the Dancing and our Special Effects are everywhere.
Eight delicious options from our menu will indulge your taste during lunch time, also your favorite drink will be prepared in our Bar, under the Deluxe Open Bar option ( National or International).
Everything is ready to enjoy the funniest day of your holidays.
When making your reservation online, you will be automatically granted a Premium VIP Bracelet, which will have the following benefits:
- Preferred seats on first deck.
- Be part of the first groups to board the ship ( it is important to arrive 1 hour early prior departure).
- Be on the first group to have lunch.
- The cost of the bracelet is $15 USD, but when you booking online it is Totally Free.
Breakfast (2 options to choose)
- Schedule: Tuesday to Sunday departure at 10:00 am
- Departure from: Puerto Vallarta Maritime Terminal
- Duration: 6 hours aprox
- Pirate show spoken in english and spanish
- Pirate welcome
- Breakfast (2 options to choose)
- Funny set sail activity
- Contests & prizes
- Pirate face painting
- Pirate Show
- Beach activities: volleyball, snorkeling, kayaking, banana boat tour.
- Treasure hunt
- Leisure & confort
- Lunch (12 options to choose)
- National & international open bar
- Funny activities
- Beach Chairs and Parasols
- A/C for your comfort
- Majahuitas Island Visit
- Treasure Hunt Activity
|Check in: (Sea terminal´s pirate boutique)||08:45 A.M.|
|Departure & Security Briefing:||10:00 A.M.|
|Funny activities & Hoisting the sails:||10:10 A.M.|
|Pirate Show:||11:00 A.M.|
|Security Instructions briefing for snorkeling & beach activities, gear delivery:||11:45 A.M.|
|Beach arrival & Disembarking Operation:||12:00 P.M.|
|Beach time & Ashore activities:||12:20 P.M.|
|Embarking Time||02:20 P.M.|
|Pirate party & contests:||03:25 P.M.|
|Back to the pier:||04:45 P.M.|
We´re ready to sail!
Departure from Puerto Vallarta Maritime Terminal.
Toll Free from USA/CAN
1 855 530 5733
Toll Free from Mexico
322 980 0667
Terminal Marítima, Blvrd Francisco Medina Ascencio km 4.5, Zona Hotelera, Área Militar de Vallarta, 48333 Puerto Vallarta, Jal.
Terms & conditions keyboard_arrow_down
The Basic Menu does not include lobster and whiskey.
This Tour last approximately 6 Hours. As capacity is limited, we recommend purchasing your tickets in advance. We will ask you to provide your reservation number upon your arrival at our ticket office inside the Maritime Terminal. Infants don´t apply charges (until 2 years old). Be at Maritime Terminal one hour before departure. You can take photos and video during the shows, cameras on board are permitted and encouraged.
Kids Free Promotion: One child (3-11 years old) for every 2 adults enjoy the tour for free. Valid until March 28th, 2021.
- Water activities are subject to sea conditions. Water sport activities are on your risk.
- Bring money if you want to buy souvenirs or give gratuity to your personal pirate (optional).
- The port fee is not included in the price, passengers must pay it before accessing to the sea terminal, which can be done it at the pirate boutique , the fee is $29 pesos per person ( only applies for people over 8 years old) .
- Cancellations made giving 48 hours notice or more of the tour’s departure will be fully refunded.
- Cancellations made between 24 and 48 hours prior to the tour’s departure will only receive a 50% refund.
- Cancellations made with 24 hours notice or less will not receive any refund.
- Cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice will only receive a full refund if due to sickness, and must be supported by an official medical note.