Pirate Ship Vallarta
Monday to Saturday Departure at 10:00 am
Puerto Vallarta Maritime Terminal
Duration 6 hours aprox
Pirate Show spoken in english and spanish
Adults - 25% OFF
Family fun in the sun on a real wooden pirate ship in Puerto Vallarta
Begin the day enjoying a full and delicious breakfast “Under the Sea” in our pirate tavern, on board of an amazing 700 ton Galleon, full of adventures and fun.
Let yourself be pampered by the nature in the Mahahuitas Island (Natural Reserve) while you do different beach & sea activities, such as Snorkeling, Kayak Tour, Banana Tour, Beach Volleyball, Treasure Hunt and more.
Nothing compares with our Pirate Show, the Adventure, the Acrobatics, the Music, the Dancing and our special effects are everywhere.
Everything is ready to enjoy the funniest day of your holidays.
Breakfast (2 options to choose)
- Pirate Welcome
- Breakfast (2 options to choose)
- Funny Set Sail Activity
- Contests & Prizes
- Pirate Face Painting
- Pirate Show
- Beach Activities: Snorkeling, Kayaking, Banana Boat Riding.
- Treasure Hunt
- Leisure & Confort
- Lunch (9 options to choose)
- National & International Open Bar
- Funny activities
National & international premium deluxe open bar
Enjoy our premium open bar such as (whiskey) Buchanan’s, Johnny Walker, (tequila) Don Julio Reposado and Silver, (vodka) Grey Goose, Ciroc, Red & White Wine, (ron) Zacapa among our top of the line beverage option.
|Check in: (Sea terminal´s pirate boutique)||08:45 A.M.|
|Funny activities & pirate show:||10:00 A.M.|
|Beach arrival y water activities:||12:00 P.M.|
|Pirate party & contests:||03:00 P.M.|
|Back to the pier:||05:00 P.M.|
Terms & conditions
Kids free not valid from July 11th to August 15th, 2019; from December 22nd, 2019 to January 3rd, 2020 and from April 5th to 19th, 2020.
This Tour last approximately 6 Hours. As capacity is limited, we recommend purchasing your tickets in advance. We will ask you to provide your reservation number upon your arrival at our ticket office inside the Maritime Terminal. Children 50% OFF (3 to 11 years old). Infants don´t apply charges (until 2 years old). Be at Maritime Terminal one hour before departure. You can take photos and video during the shows, cameras on board are permitted and encouraged.
- Water activities are subject to sea conditions. Water sport activities are on your risk.
- Bring money if you want to buy souvenirs or give any gratification to your personal pirate.
- The port fee is not included in the price, passengers must pay it before accessing to the sea terminal, which can be done it at the pirate boutique , the fee is $ 28 pesos per person ( only applies for people over 8 years old) .
- Cancellations made giving 48 hours notice or more of the tour’s departure will be fully refunded.
- Cancellations made between 24 and 48 hours prior to the tour’s departure will only receive a 50% refund.
- Cancellations made with 24 hours notice or less will not receive any refund.
- The departure can change, please check the calendar in the link below: View Calendar