Pirate Land Day Tour
Pirate Ship Vallarta
Monday to Sunday Departure at 10:00 am
Puerto Vallarta Maritime Terminal
Duration 6 hours aprox
Pirate Show spoken in english and spanish
Family fun in the sun on a real wooden pirate ship in Puerto Vallarta
This all-day cruise features an exciting pirate show with acrobatics, sword fighting and cannons blasting! Activities for the whole family include dancing, games, contests, water sports like kayaking, banana boats, snorkeling, beach volleyball and buried treasure hunts.
- Pirate Welcome
- Breakfast (2 options to choose)
- Funny Set Sail Activity
- Contests & Prizes
- Pirate Face Painting
- Pirate Show
- Beach Activities: Snorkeling, Kayaking, Banana Boat Riding.
- Treasure Hunt
- Leisure & Confort
- Lunch (9 options to choose)
- National & International Open Bar
- Funny activities
What's on the menu?
- American breakfast
- Hot Cakes & Omelette served with beacon and decorated with orange, strawberry & watermelon.
- Mexican breakfast
- Chilaquiles & beans, served with nachos, orange, cherry tomato and parsley.
- Also includes
- Cereal, bread, fruit (basket with apples, bananas & pears).
- Surf & turf
- Combination of grilled lobster tail and beef medallion accompanied with cherry sauce, green salad, spaghetti & vegetables.
- Beef & shrimp skewers served with cherry sauce , green salad, spaghetti & vegetables.
- Seared Salmon served with green salad, rice, pesto, arugula and parsley.
- Seared Tuna served with mixed vegetables, rice, arugula and pesto.
- Chicken cordon bleu
- Chicken wrapped a slice of ham and slice of cheese, breaded, served with green salad, rice and spaghetti.
- BBQ Ribs
- BBQ Ribs served with special sauce, rice, corn and green salad.Also we have another option of chicken thigh served with special sauce.
- Vegetarian option
- Lasagna or Ravioli, served with green salad and vegetables.
- Chicken nuggets
- Served with french fries.
- Served with french fries.
Terms & Conditions
Kids free: No charge for one child under 12 when joined by 2 paying adults, (not valid from March 26th to April, 8th, 2018) This Tour last approximately 6 Hours. As capacity is limited, we recommend purchasing your tickets in advance. We will ask you to provide your reservation number upon your arrival at our ticket office inside the Maritime Terminal. Children 50% OFF (3 to 11 years old). Infants don´t apply charges (until 2 years old). Be at Maritime Terminal one hour before departure. You will be required to pay a port entrance fee ($25.00 pesos per person), so you need to bring cash with you, as well bring extra money for souvenirs and tipping on board. Water sport activities are subject to weather conditions. Water sport activities are on your risk. You can take photos and video during the shows, cameras on board are permitted and encouraged.