Mexico on Board
Marigalante Puerto Vallarta
Every wednesday at 7:00 pm
Puerto Vallarta maritime terminal
Duration 4 hours aprox.
Show spoken in english and spanish
Adults - 25% OFF
Mexico on Board Where the mexican magic culture comes to life on board of a 700-ton galleon
Live the magic of the Mexican Culture and indulge your taste with a delicious musical dinner under the sea, enjoy a Live Mariachi Concert, go back in time in order to witness an Aztec Ritual, get excited with the Folkloric Ballet Colors, let yourself be captivated by a Lasso Dance performed by a Charro, let us show you one of the most ancient Mexican traditions, and enjoy the only Night time sea tour dedicated for adults that really want to have fun.
Mexican folkloric dance
Lobster tail dinner under the sea
- Pre-hispanic dance
- Mexican folkloric dance
- Mexican lasso dance
- Live music
- Lobster tail dinner under the sea
- Funny activities for adults
- Open bar
- Mexican party
- Trip around the bay
- Mexican party
National & international deluxe premium open bar
Enjoy our Premium Open Bar such as Whiskey Buchanan’s, Johnny Walker, Tequila Don Julio Reposado and Silver, Vodka Grey Goose, Ciroc, Red & White Wine, Ron Zacapa among our top of the line beverage options.
|Activities||Start time||End time|
|Check in||5:15 p.m.||6:30 p.m.|
|Boarding time||5:30 p.m.||6:45 p.m.|
|Live mariachi concert||6:00 p.m.||7:00 p.m.|
|Departure and safety briefing||7:00 p.m.||7:05 p.m.|
|Descending the passengers to the dining area||7:05 p.m.||7:20 p.m.|
|Dinner||7:20 p.m.||8:15 p.m.|
|Mexican lasso dance||7:20 p.m.||7:45p.m.|
|Pre-hispanic ritual||7:45 p.m.||8:15 p.m.|
|Descending the passengers to the dining area||8:20 p.m.||8:35 p.m.|
|Dinner||8:35 p.m.||9:30 p.m.|
|Mexican lasso dance||8:35 p.m.||9:00 p.m.|
|Pre-hispanic ritual||9:00 p.m.||9:30 p.m.|
|Break time after dinner||9:40 p.m.||9:50 p.m.|
|Folkloric ballet||10:10 p.m.||10:30 p.m.|
|Fireworks display||10:10 p.m.||10:30 p.m.|
|Party time||10:30 p.m.||10:50 p.m.|
|Fireworks display||10:30 p.m.||10:50 p.m.|
|Port arrival||10:50 p.m.|
Terms & conditions
This Tour las approximately 3.5 hours. This tour is recommended just for adults. As capacity is limited, we recommend purchasing your tickets in advance. We will ask you to provide your reservation number upon your arrival at our ticket office inside the Maritime Terminal. Children 50% OFF (3 to 11 years old). Infants don´t apply charges (until 2 years old). Be at Maritime Terminal one hour before departure. You can take photos and video during the shows, cameras on board are permitted and encouraged.
- Bring money if you want to buy souvenirs or give any gratification to your personal pirate.
- The port fee is not included in the price, passengers must pay it before accessing to the sea terminal, which can be done it at the pirate boutique, the fee is $ 28.00 pesos per person (only applies for people over 8 years old).
- If the cancellation is at least 48 hours before the day booked, it will be 100% refundable.
- If the cancellation is within 24 to 47 hours prior the day booked, it will be charged only with 50% of the total.
- If the cancellation is with less than 24 hours prior to the day booked, there will be no refund.